LIGHTWEIGHT STABILITY. SMOOTH TRANSITIONS.
Always there to support you, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Women's Running Shoe is updated with a wider base for incredible stability, and bouncy, flexible cushioning that delivers one smooth stride after another.
Dynamic Support technology adapts to your stride to provide a stable landing with every step. Soft foam cushioning eases the transition from heel to toe.
Dynamic Fit technology wraps your midfoot for a secure, personalized fit and locked-in feel.
A seamless Flymesh upper provides lightweight breathability and lasting comfort.
- Mesh inner sleeve provides breathability and a sock-like fit
- Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- OrthoLite® sockliner enhances responsive cushioning
- Honeycomb outsole pattern and rubber crash rail for durable traction
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for additional lockdown
- Deep flex grooves provide flexibility for smooth transitions
- Weight: 11.1 ounces (women's size 8)
- Offset: 10mm
Runner’s World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”