LOW PROFILE WITH PREMIUM CUSHIONING
Designed with insights from a skateboarding legend, the Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Men's Skateboarding Shoe provides excellent impact protection and a natural ride with a Max Air unit under the heel and deep flex grooves.
- Breathable synthetic upper for durability and ventilation
- One-piece inner sleeve construction for low-profile comfort
- Lightweight Phylon midsole and Max Air unit under the heel for superb cushioning
- EVA foam sockliner for additional cushioning
- Deep vertical and horizontal flex grooves for natural range of motion
- Solid rubber pods with herringbone traction pattern for boardfeel
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”