ENGINEERED TO FINISH FIRST
The Nike Zoom Flyknit Streak (Tokyo) Unisex Racing Shoe delivers ultralight support and responsive cushioning to help you fly by the competition.
- Flyknit upper for lightweight breathability and flexibility
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a locked-in fit
- Phylon midsole with Air Zoom unit for lightweight cushioning
- Hexagonal traction pattern allows natural movement
- Rubber outsole provides durable traction
- Weight: 6.77 ounces (men's size 10)
- Offset: 8mm
- Cinch sack included
Flyknit OriginsNike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”