The Nike Air Max Full Ride TR 1.5 Men's Training Shoe offers dynamic support and superior cushioning during intense workouts.
- Mesh upper provides breathable comfort
- Stealth Flywire technology for a locked-down fit
- Phylon midsole with Max Air unit in heel for lightweight cushioning
- Deep flex grooves in the forefoot for natural motion
- Half inner sleeve for seamless comfort
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort— suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”