STREAMLINED FIT. TOTAL CONTROL.
The Nike Free Train Virtue Men's Training Shoe locks down your foot during your workout with multiple stretch bands, while the Nike Free sole allows movement in all directions.
- Nike Free sole allows flexibility in all directions
- Dynamic stretch bands, Flywire cables help provide lightweight stability
- Stretch collar provides a seamless fit and easy entry
- Textile material integrates with bands for a secure fit
- Lightweight dual-density foam offers plush cushioning
- Rubber sections at heel and forefoot for durable traction
Nike Free OriginsAfter learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent four years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”