The Nike Air Zoom All Out Flyknit Men's Running Shoe delivers natural comfort and flexibility with low-profile cushioning and a breathable knit upper. Flywire technology integrates with the laces to help lock down the foot without weighing you down.
- Flyknit upper construction fits like a second skin
- Mid-cut collar provides a locked-down fit
- 3/4-length, visible Zoom Air unit for the ultimate response
- Asymmetrical Flywire cables integrate with the laces for dynamic midfoot support
- Translucent Waffle rubber outsole for multi-surface traction
- Segmented rubber crash rail gives you extra cushioning and flexibility
- Cushlon foam forefoot delivers support and a springy, responsive ride
- Flex grooves provide natural range of motion
- Weight: 10.8 ounces (men’s size 10)
- Offset: 8mm
Flyknit OriginsNike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”