The original Nike Air Presto, originally released in 2000, was created as a kind of T-shirt for the foot, with a breathable and incredibly flexible sock-like elastic upper. Today, the Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit Women's Shoe updates the original with formfitting Flyknit for ultra-lightweight comfort.
- Flyknit upper conforms to your foot for lightweight support
- Signature TPU cage delivers midfoot support
- Sockliner and outsole cut-outs enhance breathability and flexibility
- Injected unit midsole provides lightweight comfort and durability
- Mid-cut collar delivers a snug, supportive fit
- Waffle-inspired outsole with durable rubber pods for traction
Flyknit OriginsNike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”