PERFORMANCE COMFORT, MINIMALIST APPEAL.
The Nike Air Max Thea Women's Shoe is equipped with premium lightweight cushioning and a sleek, low-cut profile for lasting comfort and understated style.
- Textile-based upper with synthetic and leather overlays for lightweight support
- Breathable forefoot and perforations at heel enhance airflow
- Visible Max Air technology for maximum impact protection
- Injected Phylon midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning
- Minimal rubber in toe and heel for durable traction
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”