The Nike Air Max Tailwind 8 Women's Running Shoe is made with a engineered mesh upper and full-length, segmented Max Air units for lightweight breathability and soft, cushioned comfort. Flywire cables offer an adaptive, dynamic fit, and flex grooves underfoot deliver natural range of motion.
- Inner sleeve construction provides seam-free comfort
- Flywire technology locks down the midfoot
- Engineered mesh ventilates your forefoot while still supporting your midfoot
- Full-length Cushlon midsole offers soft yet responsive impact protection
- Air-Sole units surrounded by foam deliver a soft, comfortable ride
- Rubber outsole with deep flex grooves for durability and natural range of motion
- Weight: 10.3 ounces (women's size 8)
- Offset: 12mm
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”