BREATHABILITY AND CUSHIONED COMFORT
The Nike Air Max Sequent Women's Running Shoe is made with a mesh upper and Max Air unit at the heel for lightweight breathability and soft, cushioned comfort. Flex grooves in the forefoot deliver natural range of motion.
- U-shaped Max Air unit creates a responsive effect upon heel strike
- Breathable mono mesh upper features suede underlays for support
- Articulated grooves enhance forefoot flexibility
- Injected Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Rubber Waffle outsole for durability and traction
- Weight: 7.9 ounces (women's size 8)
- Offset: 12mm
Nike Air Max OriginsNike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
"Just do it."Nike® offers a vast array of products for an active sports lifestyle. Because every athlete wants to be better, Nike is there every step of the way to enhance each training experience, making each workout count.
Nike continues to seek new and innovative ways to develop superior athletic products, and creative methods to communicate directly with Nike consumers. Nike is always pushing the envelope on creativity. When it comes to creativity and functionality, Nike’s motto is “Just do it.”